Really Would Love Some Help From Some Local Members Please

CJ1

Wow, John got back to me very fast, I can't afford for them to transport my car though although I did ask. I will phone John at Gumtree tomorrow, as I need to hear what all aspects of possibilities will cost to repair.

This was the lovely email I got back :) And after checking my phone, I dialled the number slightly wrong :blush::hysterical: I hate having Dyslexia :mellow:

Hi Jae,

I have had a quick skim of your forum entries and am delighted we get a good vote of confidence from them.

I sounds as if you have been helped but not a lot by various members of the trade. If heater is cold it can only be blocked or an air lock.

It radiator is blocked it could be causing some of your woes. However with rapid pressurisation of the cooling system it does not sound good for the head/cylinder block. Really we need to see it to eval;uate and report. We can collect on our own transport but it will cost you £100 + VAT unless you can find a friendly soul to help you.

Do try to call again on number below as I am not sure why we were busy – we have two lines.

In haste as loads to do!

Regards,

John.

If the figures all add up then I will take things further, but what I don't want to do is end up in a position where my car is miles away, in pieces and a repair bill I can't afford.