90 rear axle halfshaft compatibility

Hi all, I'm rebuilding my 90 ATM, and i'd really like to put a pair of LSDs in the front and rear axles, problem is I have the old 10 spline diff centres and so old 10 spline halfshafts. I've seen some new take off shaffts from a 2012 puma defender on ebay, and my question is, if I get a new 24 spline diff centre, will these shafts fit? I also have the old, thick style drive member on my vehicle.

as I seem to need halfsjatfs for both the front and rear axle and I'm not really up to spending land rover prices for half shatfs nor do i really want to have to go and buy uprated halfshafts just to get the spline count up. second question, does anyone knoe of where if at all you can get new standard duty halfshatfs that don't come from the wonderful company with the blue and white logo that we all know and love.....?

Put simply no. Or at least not with out a lot of other fiddling about.

Have a look at the Ashcroft web site, this gives a good and pretty definative guide to what shafts you need for particular vehicles, looking at it the other way round and you can see what cars particular shafts will fit.

yeah I did think about that but what i'm trying to do is take up as much slack and play out of the transmission as possible, by making lota of little things tighter, I know about the phrase of polising a turd, but it's gonna be mine for the forseeable future so I want to do it right the first time if that makes sense....