panhard rod for defender in aberdovey

Baz2236

There is a chap in bryncrug (which is just the other side of Tywyn from you ) called bill Heseltine who has a garage and does recovery work , I have a feeling he has a few land rovers about his place which might be worth a try ?? I have one which you're welcome to but I'm a good hour away .

Also there is somebody on here called tiger ( has some stuff in the for sale section) who's in aberdyfi might be worh pm ing him , he might know where to find one locally

Hth

Gary

try gwyn lewis , hes not officially open on a sunday but will defently have what you want and may be around , and it sounds like its on your way ?

mine went a few years ago only 20 miles from home but became undrivable and had to be recovered , if the steering shakes get bad could allways try a ratchet strap to put some preload on to the knackeded bushed might keep you going ?