serious female car negligence.. left speechless

Landy-Novice

Not mechanical but my wifes best Land rover based error was calling me at work to say the Range Rovers gearbox had gone and it was blocking the main road through the village. I wasn't too surprised as the box wasn't great. I dashed the 20miles back home to tow it only to find she had stopped outside the Post Office to run in and buy a Lottery Ticket and in the rush to grab her bag had knocked the transfer box into neutral. The village was in chaos, buses, lorries, cars everywhere, all quite cross :)

Will :)

Went out to a L/Crsr diesel 4.2 , engine had stopped, wouldnt crank , long story short. decided siezed dipped oil right mark on stick , removed drain plug about 3 drops came out , the oil was solid , in sump, had not been serviced for about 80K kms !! ,

Back here in Oz ?

A mate has the local tyre service/produce/general store and he serviced a 2.8l Lolux a few weeks back taht hadn't had an oil change for 35,000km.

It was a pretty good ad for Fuchs Titan Ultralube 15W-40, it was still fluid ! (sort of :D)

The ute belongs to a local cockie (another mate) who just doesn't believe in servicing.

The boys finally convinved him to do the timing belt 6 months ago, it was only 100,000km overdue !