What rear shocks for 110 CSW

OK, I'm fed up with bouncy bouncy, so I must get some new rear shocks. What are people using for 110 CSW with HD rear springs, often fairly heavily loaded, usually used on tarmac with occasional off-road, but not any severe/competitive stuff? The dealers out here can supply a pair of Monroe OESpectrum Light Truck Shock Absorber, model no. 37249, at about GBP120, which is a bit pricey, and they don't seem able to get a cheaper equivalent, so I'm hoping to get something cheaper from UK, even including the freight. Inter-parcel, here I come!

Anyway, many thanks, in advance, for giving me your experiences and recommendations.

Mike

I've had reasonable succes with bearmarch rough track - couldn't afford the Koni's at the time, quite soft but got rid of the excess bounce effect your talking about - similar use as you describe. Lost interest in the procomps etc - kept busting them on articulation / compression on tracks. The ruff tracks lasted a good few years with the same treatment / spring set-up. I think it had either the bearmach or britpart heavy duty 2" lift fitted from memory.

Steve

i am having the same decison cycle. its coming down to Koni or OME currently. heart says OME as thats what the other truck runs, but alot of people are very pleased with the Konis. Price wise there is not alot in it.