12v portable compressors

biggles

Im looking for a portable 12v tyre inflator, compressor, just looked on ebay

and there seems to be a shed load of them, not much up on the portable ones,

but need one to tie me over, must be able to inflate 35 inch tyres, not

to worried about speed, though few minuites rather than standing next to the truck

and finishing war and peace would be good.

thanks

I have a twin cylinder T-Max which inflates quickly and is still working two years on. That came from the popular auction site. Only ctiticism would be the case/bag seems to be pulling apart at the seams but the compressor works well even on my Gaz tyres which are 42"

This is great, a slight upgrade on the T-Max twin cylinder, really quick on my 33"s.

http://www.devon4x4.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage_new.tpl&product_id=314&category_id=1013267&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=14

There's a slightly slower version, for about £60 on the same site.

I have a twin cylinder Britpart one (much the same as the Tmax) seems OK but I know from others the on/off switches are a weak point, but not hard to replace if the switch breaks. Have only used it a few times, not a patch on a garage compressor but blows the socks off anything else I've ever had that runs on 12 volts.