Anyone fancy a seat

jules

I have a spare seat in my racing freelander if anyone is interested..

my co-driver is working..so is my wifes

need to be able not take anything too seriously..

have a laugh

maybe help on the spanners if needed.

not laugh too much when I get left and right wrong..

don't expect too much as last time Mark 90 came to help the frelander broke a shock on lap two so the day was very boring

Im too fat - can you race a cadillac next year please Jules?

Come on Jez it will be a laugh its two days racing (if I don't break the car that is)

I'm not the slimest of people. :blush:

You will get to see how a girly freelander drives off road..

don't expect too much as last time Mark 90 came to help the frelander broke a shock on lap two so the day was very boring

Hardly a boring day, fixing Vicky's car to keep her in the running gave us something to do, and the lap and a half we got in was good fun while it lasted, also interesting to see how the freeby handles the terrain compered to the sort of thing I'm more familier with :)

Jules if you can't find anyone give me a shout as my mate who is an experienced co-driver is going along for the w/e to watch and if it's ready in time get his new racer scrutineered and he may well be up for the ride.

No worries just tell him to come and find us when he gets there..

Are you around..

As will said all my mates are at seven sisters this weekend otherwise I would have no trouble filling the seats

No worries just tell him to come and find us when he gets there..

Are you around..

As will said all my mates are at seven sisters this weekend otherwise I would have no trouble filling the seats

I'll tell him to come and say hello, I doubt there'll be many freelanders racing so he should be able to find you.

I'm off to 7S this weekend to play with all yer mates :)

not laugh too much when I get left and right wrong..

We use to have that problem :( years ago,

now the idiot seat call out "my way" " your way" works for us !! :blink: saves having to think about it for a split second!!

shame i have to get some work done sat morning :angry: , and a darn horsey thing on sunday !! otherwise i would have jump at the chance,

We use to have that problem :( years ago,

now the idiot seat call out "my way" " your way" works for us !! :blink: saves having to think about it for a split second!!

shame i have to get some work done sat morning :angry: , and a darn horsey thing on sunday !! otherwise i would have jump at the chance,

no worries

the seat is still free

Warning: alcohol before getting into a rally car is seriously dangerous!

My mate got in a rally car the day after a big pi$$ up and after the third jump his stomach decided to dispose of food and drink in the same direction were it came from. He was wearing an integral helmet........

Thought I warn you for this.

Daan

Warning: alcohol before getting into a rally car is seriously dangerous!

My mate got in a rally car the day after a big pi$$ up and after the third jump his stomach decided to dispose of food and drink in the same direction were it came from. He was wearing an integral helmet........

Thought I warn you for this.

Daan

:hysterical:

I don't drink at the best of times....

I had a wee dram at the lro show which put me in story telling mode...