Enough Is Enough.

Hillbilly Raider

Please !! some of you may know that i had a "dissagreement" with some at SLRC.

This has caused "friends" to take sides and has made life unbearable,

Now the same thing has happened with the forums, and i for one do not know which way to turn.

LANDROVERS are what brought us all together in the first place,and talking about them(and driving them) to other like minded people,is all i have ever wanted to do.

Some may say that that is a bit rich coming from me,but I NEVER WANTED things to turn out the way they did,(IF I COULD TURN THE CLOCKS BACK I WOULD) and i dont want to see the forums going the same way.

So PLEASE lets sort it out ASAP??????????? :(

Once again , my post is deemed as stirring trouble/digging at individuals.. call it what you will.

IF those people who think that, wish to do so... thats up to them.

For those of you who are thinking "what the hell is this all about" i am very sorry for using this forum for personal comments.

I can only reitorate that my original post was purely to point out that "dissagreements" lead to a whole differant ball game.

Mandy

Who it seems is dammed if she does and dammed if she dont.

Mandy

I don't know the background but I admire people who are honest about things. Hope you get through it all in the way you want and the relevent people think about what you're saying.

I don't remember these heart to hearts being a feature of the other forum. This place is getting weird.

We're all turning American.

You are not the first to unburden on LRA, Mandy.

Neil

Mandy

I don't know the background but I admire people who are honest about things. Hope you get through it all in the way you want and the relevent people think about what you're saying.

I don't remember these heart to hearts being a feature of the other forum. Strange.

I think we're all turning American.

You are not the first to unburden on LRA, Mandy.

Neil

"I think we're all turning American. "

I don't effing think so....................... :)

I asked The question as to both forums in the thread entitled HEADER on LRE and a few others on both forums

I have done this because like you I don't want to side SIDES or this group alienating that group and Vice Versa

This all started but Richard Green wanted to close the original LRe Forum we the users wished to have it remain

so the other site was quickly formed by Geoff Beaumont and Les Henson and thankfully we all moved and this site was meant to be saved for archiving

now the forum is up again under the admin of Trev (BIGFOOT) and I hope he hasn't been alienated by the others etc and is going it alone........

All I wish is that both sides talk to each other come up to with a game plan that every body agrees with.........

totally independent funded by us for us etc this is also posted on the other site

COME GUYS TALK TO ONE ANOTHER AND TALK TO US