how long is a safari roof

pugwash

Jim - i expect you find most cars Tiny!!!!

a 109 roof is long enough to go from the top of the windscreen to the back of the vehicle.

Sorry i have no idea, i could measure the 90 roof and you could double it.....

Is that HFH trailer you bought off him then? Good to see the rebuild weekend went well sorry couldnt be there.

You planning to pop up for my event, would be good to catch up. ditto i am up there fri setting up if you can spare any time in the day, chat through with Nigel what we last discussed?

You planning to pop up for my event, would be good to catch up. ditto i am up there fri setting up if you can spare any time in the day, chat through with Nigel what we last discussed?

It's 2 weekends isn't it? if i don't have to go up country on business then yep i'll pop up- should be able to find some time spare on friday too to meet with nige. happy to provide lunch if i can make it up there- i will know by mid-week- if this is something you are interested in!

will give you a buzz in the next couple of days

cheers

Jim