Can someone have a look at their EPC please

Divster

Could someone please tell me if the wheel studs in the spare wheel carrier have a part no. and if so, what it is?

If the studs aren't a seperate part, does anyone know the thread pattern???

Sorry Divster -

ALR5693 Carrier load / tail door spare wheel assy

That's complete - the studs aren't separate.

(I used nuts/bolts when mine broke off)

Matt

D2 studs are certainly different because though the wheel spanners are both 27mm, the stud is thinner on a D2, I think they are something like 14mm not 16mm, but it isn't a normal metric thread its a funny fine metric of some sort so a normal M14 or M16 bolt is different.

However I have a feeling that the hub is a complete unit on a D2 and you can't change studs...? Will have a look when I get to work later if nobody else has come up with the answer....

D2 studs are certainly different because though the wheel spanners are both 27mm, the stud is thinner on a D2, I think they are something like 14mm not 16mm, but it isn't a normal metric thread its a funny fine metric of some sort so a normal M14 or M16 bolt is different.

However I have a feeling that the hub is a complete unit on a D2 and you can't change studs...? Will have a look when I get to work later if nobody else has come up with the answer....

Have you had chance to have a look???

Cheers

Dave

Sorry I forgot :rolleyes: ... but I just looked and as I thought the studs are not a separate part you have to buy the whole hub.... :unsure:

Remind me to check my D2 wheel nuts on a more regular basis <_<

Balls.....off to try and match the tread then. If that fails it looks like a new wheel carrier :angry: