110-130 stretch, high cap' differences?

Hi all,

I was in the process of getting together all the parts I needed to stretch a 110 to 127/130 and building a high cap double cab pick up. Simples, or so I thought!!!, got all the bodywork together(just need a roof panel, if anyone has a cheap one?) And an excellent rolling chassis to chop and stretch.However having measured the bodywork/trial fit it, it appears to me that I will need to stretch it by 32 inches!!!!??? And not the 17 inches I was believing. This leaves me with a question/problem, are the body panels, ie. Second row doors and high cap pick up bodies unique to the 130? I've bought doors/chills/B posts from a 110 CSW and a high cap body off I was told a 110/130 but when I add them all together comes to 142inches????? Which seems a tad long! Any help or advice gratefully received!

As already said, the 130 does not have a hi cap body but a shorter pick up bed.

If you want double cab and hi cap body then you will have to stretch it to nearly 150"

A friend has already done it and it looks a beast! Turning circle of a battleship though!

• 4 years later...