ibex 300 build

Given your list of previous cars, how would you even notice? :rolleyes:

Get used to people in petrol stations wanting to chat at length about it, but only when you're in a hurry.

Also pulling up outside a pub 600 miles from home and someone immediately saying 'There's one like this that parks...' and explaining where you live/work. :lol: (This happens far more often than I ever thought possible).

8 minutes ago, Arjan said:

Towing the ArgoCat (8x8) through France gave me many talks...

That's what I was towing but hardly anyone noticed it. Guess they're a bit more common here / people focused on their phones... 

If it was an 8x8 with a roll cage behind either a shogun or 110 might have been ours... Dad picked it up on the 11th near Leeds and then north via Lakes and Inverness. I brought it down last Saturday but not through Yorkshire, down via Spean Bridge, Dalwhinnie, Dumfries, then M6, M40.

Taking it to Wales tomorrow evening. Don't quite trust it to get up the hill so Dad'll fettle it a little before we take it back to the Highlands.

3 hours ago, Ed Poore said:

34s? :ph34r:

Not helping.......

I'm also not sure which width to go for if I drop to 33's. 12.50 33 15 or 10.50 33 15 the 35's are 12.50 but they do stick put a little so 10.50 should tuck in nicely and I suspect they will look very similar to the 285/75x16's on 45.

Mike