Harrogate Land Rover show...

yellowbeast

It's the first time it's been held there.

Previously the "Spring Adventure" was held at Driffield which was OK but not the most pleasant of surroundings. It should be a good show at Harrogate, it's a good show ground normally.

I'll be there, manning our club stand :)

It's the first time it's been held there.

Previously the "Spring Adventure" was held at Driffield which was OK but not the most pleasant of surroundings. It should be a good show at Harrogate, it's a good show ground normally.

I'll be there, manning our club stand :)

I'm there on the Saturday. I'll walk over to say hello

I'll be down the weekend, should be good if the weathers nice. Did Driffield on the Saturday last year and it was a bit cold and damp. Does anybody know about the camping at Harrogate as when I called to book I was informed its only for exhibitors and that if they let the public camp they would have to hire security so have had to book to camp elsewhere.

I'll be there with Hull4x4, we used to go to Driffield and had a good time. Harrogate should be better show, its bigger site and there are a lot more club and commercial stands. I'm a little sceptical of how good the off-road course will be. It was at the Army Training ground at Leconfield for the Driffield show and while mild for experience off roaders it was good for getting the interest of beginners.