I'm so jealous....

sgnas

My mate had this made over the summer for his business.

Don't like like much special, just a new shiney truck

med_gallery_28_178_274989.jpg

But take a look side on

med_gallery_28_178_75646.jpg

No photoshop here. That's a 130 CSW.

3 x rows of 3 forward facing and 2 fold up forward facing highbacks in the back.

Lovely bit of kit. Just waiting side steps, full length roofrack and some other odds 'n' sods

My mate had this made over the summer for his business.

Don't like like much special, just a new shiney truck

med_gallery_28_178_274989.jpg

But take a look side on

med_gallery_28_178_75646.jpg

No photoshop here. That's a 130 CSW.

3 x rows of 3 forward facing and 2 fold up forward facing highbacks in the back.

Lovely bit of kit. Just waiting side steps, full length roofrack and some other odds 'n' sods

Cool...

Thats a nice piece of kit, Galv chassis also, must be a FoleySV machine.

Assume TD5, no doubt the turning circle of a small country :rolleyes::blink:

Oz

Yup, one of Foley's finest.

Took the option of fitting wheelspacers so apparently the turning circle isn't too bad. I didn't have time to take it on the "Tesco Test Drive".

I'm sure we'll find some "I wouldn't have done it like that" bits over the next few weeks but it looks superb and the bodywork joins are invisible from the outside. Headlining and rear window surrounds have also being nicely modified. Looks like an original CSW inside.

Give me a few weeks and I'll get it pictured with a 110 and a 90 for comparison, just need a BIG open space to do it. You need to stand a long way off to get it in the camera viewfinder!

now we know who's been collecting all the bits they cut out of hybriyds, must be a lot of glue if its all made of 10" sections cut out of 110s that were turned into 100" specials... :ph34r:

looks kinda kewl though, in the 'mines bigger than yours way' should have put it on 44s to preserve the rampover angle :D

Give me a few weeks and I'll get it pictured with a 110 and a 90 for comparison, just need a BIG open space to do it. You need to stand a long way off to get it in the camera viewfinder!

I bet you can park an S1 80 in between both wheels - would make for an interesting photo :lol: