The EBay Christ I fancy that 4x4 + its cheap thread

This could be interesting to play with http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/261219870244

Yeah I've had my eye on this too, I'd right like to have a crack at it, but with my mammoth rebuild/fixing schedule this year I wont be able to squeeze it in :( and I've vowed to have next year off from Land Rover rebuilding, I want to drive them instead!!!

Yeah I've had my eye on this too, I'd right like to have a crack at it, but with my mammoth rebuild/fixing schedule this year I wont be able to squeeze it in :( and I've vowed to have next year off from Land Rover rebuilding, I want to drive them instead!!!

It was pointed out by Bill Van Snorkle that it doesn't look like an original as the middle axle should be a drive through axle to drive the rear most axle. It looks like the rearmost axle was driven by the PTO which would mean it was turning at a different speed to the rest of them!

Probably a good idea not to get too many project ;)

Have a look at this: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FOERS-IBEX-240-UNFINISHED-KIT-CAR-PROJECT-/140985560612?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item20d364ee24

Surely some one wants it?

Nothing to do with me either

John

Oh and don't bring that one up either! - that is literally down the road from me (and that never happens) and looks like it could be an amazing build...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
i had a 110 2.25diesel, A registered, hi cap pickup, front bodywork mint, the rarest LR gearbox ever (selectable 4wd 5 speed) and fairey free wheeling hubs.

i sold it for £410 wish i never had!

Yeah I think I remember you mentioning it before, easy come easy go... - what year was it by the way?

• 4 weeks later...

Would be worth buying just to watch the wife trying to abandon park it in Sainsburys carpark.......

I really hope to God she don't read this, or what is left of my earthly existence is gonna be extremely short and unpleasant

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190957037685&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:GB:3160

Cheap, massive potential, and I am a sucker for (Full Roffed) Bobbed 2 Doors......

MUST make a note to stay away from the keyboard after any Shiraz / Beer :(

Yes I am a tad besotted with this flavour and rose tinted !!