Hybrid_From_Hell

The EBay Christ I fancy that 4x4 + its cheap thread

This could be interesting to play with http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/261219870244

Yeah I've had my eye on this too, I'd right like to have a crack at it, but with my mammoth rebuild/fixing schedule this year I wont be able to squeeze it in :( and I've vowed to have next year off from Land Rover rebuilding, I want to drive them instead!!!

Yeah I've had my eye on this too, I'd right like to have a crack at it, but with my mammoth rebuild/fixing schedule this year I wont be able to squeeze it in :( and I've vowed to have next year off from Land Rover rebuilding, I want to drive them instead!!!

It was pointed out by Bill Van Snorkle that it doesn't look like an original as the middle axle should be a drive through axle to drive the rear most axle. It looks like the rearmost axle was driven by the PTO which would mean it was turning at a different speed to the rest of them!

Probably a good idea not to get too many project ;)

Have a look at this: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FOERS-IBEX-240-UNFINISHED-KIT-CAR-PROJECT-/140985560612?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item20d364ee24

Surely some one wants it?

Nothing to do with me either

John

Oh and don't bring that one up either! - that is literally down the road from me (and that never happens) and looks like it could be an amazing build...

Oh no... I've just shed a lot of "stuff" on eBay so have some room at last...

he did:

P3200001.JPG

I guess this would be the Land Rover "DS" - Defender sport... kinda reminds me of a RR Sport.

i had a 110 2.25diesel, A registered, hi cap pickup, front bodywork mint, the rarest LR gearbox ever (selectable 4wd 5 speed) and fairey free wheeling hubs.

i sold it for £410 wish i never had!

i had a 110 2.25diesel, A registered, hi cap pickup, front bodywork mint, the rarest LR gearbox ever (selectable 4wd 5 speed) and fairey free wheeling hubs.

i sold it for £410 wish i never had!

Yeah I think I remember you mentioning it before, easy come easy go... - what year was it by the way?

Would be worth buying just to watch the wife trying to abandon park it in Sainsburys carpark.......

I really hope to God she don't read this, or what is left of my earthly existence is gonna be extremely short and unpleasant

That Sugga has the most stylish speedo I've ever seen:

Volvo-Sugga-125-Speedometer-B.jpg

Fun Fact: Red Bull's PR department have/had a Sugga body on a 110 chassis with a pop-up DJ booth.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190957037685&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:GB:3160

Cheap, massive potential, and I am a sucker for (Full Roffed) Bobbed 2 Doors......

MUST make a note to stay away from the keyboard after any Shiraz / Beer :(

Yes I am a tad besotted with this flavour and rose tinted !!