The EBay Christ I fancy that 4x4 + its cheap thread

• 2 months later...

Something different but useful, I brought one of these from Oz badged by two zone for a lot more money great for keeping an eye on the fridge in the back whilst you are driving. Also very useful for keeping an eye on the outside temp min and max, and the cab temp.

I also had one in the trailer to keep an eye on the fridge in there which worked well.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/350467950100?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Jason.

• 1 month later...

almost worth a punt at 99p!

shame I don't have the time. this one is actually pretty much the only one so far on this thread I would actually consider. yes its a mash up, but like you say mad_pete, reliability with a body that never rots, it could be completed to a high standard and to look almost completely like a standard series if enough though put into it.

the only downside is the flak you would get for driving a mudblood!

The 4d56 is a good little motor, gear box isn't that strong tho, I wouldn't want to run anything over 32" tyres on this box (internals are from the galant car of the same time) the axles are plenty strong enough to run bigger tyres .....bonus with the gen 1 mitzi chassis and running gear is you will be able to run the pto winch a really good little winch these

• 3 weeks later...

Thats because where you farm the yields are so low you never needed a dedicated hay barn!

#farmerbanter

in our hay SHED.... we still have 2 bays worth of hay from last years crop. and we dont apply fert because we just end up with 6 billion silage bales we dont use too haha #(notthatilikehashtagsonebitinfactithinktheyrestupid)superyield!