Hybrid_From_Hell

The EBay Christ I fancy that 4x4 + its cheap thread

i really want that!

• Like 1

Dan (dirtydiesel ) built that for Steve Lloyd of Midland Catering supplies close to 15 years ago, last time I saw it in the flesh it was red. Kinda ahead of its time really - tube frame buggy, four link front and rear, big v8, portals, 37" boggers, all at a time when the competition was full bodies 90's on simex before anyone had heard of a trayback

steves1.jpg

http://www.devon4x4.com/index.php?option=com_phocagallery&view=detail&catid=472:pictures-thanks-to-fiona&id=31885:gmuddytruckers07fiona016&tmpl=component&Itemid=20#

Yes, I competed against him on the argyl forest challenge. Would love to know the weight of it though.

Daan

Ready to race I'd guess somewhere between 2500kg and very heavy

• Like 1

...not so heavy it won't fly .... I saw it in Steve's hands at Tixover on a challenge timed section get about 10' of air under it at the top of a hillclimb that

not many others got up by driving only ......sort of reminded me of Icelandic formula stuff

A nice truck for sure

cheers

Steveb

I didn't even click the link, but compared the item number to what I guessed it would be....and I was right!

I have never seen one as nice as that before. What do we reckon it will make £12k to £15k?

So that's what mine should look like but hey mine was considerably cheaper so I'll have to work upto that standard. Might be a long road but mine's older some it must be worth more yeah right. There was one as nice as that recently only difference was it had a td not the original 2.25n/a it went for £5000 I was trying to raise the cash but didn't make it.

Mike

• Like 1

£15k

100% export

sold there for $60/70,000

Potential profit of $40,000

So that's what mine should look like but hey mine was considerably cheaper so I'll have to work upto that standard. Might be a long road but mine's older some it must be worth more yeah right. There was one as nice as that recently only difference was it had a td not the original 2.25n/a it went for £5000 I was trying to raise the cash but didn't make it.

Mike

Was that on eBay or somewhere sensible?

Yes I saw that TD

For me it would have to be the V8 though, would only ever be a toy so the fuel cost would not matter.

There is something about those early 110's. For me it has to be blue/limestone with the separate door tops. How on earth has a 110 managed to have such a sheltered life?!

wow , the F nerve of some sellers , there is nothing at all LR about that vehicle , it's all early Daihatsu .

Unbelievable

Steveb