The EBay Christ I fancy that 4x4 + its cheap thread

Leather mallet from the inside and a block of wood on the outside will have that look a LOT better.

Isn't there a steel rib behind that part of the door though? Maybe not, there is on a coiler.

bowie, the problem is that the whole skin is stretched and while i could easily make it look better it will still be really wavy if you catch it in the wrong light and who would want a land rover with less than perfect body panels.... Haha

Barry there is a steel rib along the bottom edge of the "barrel curve" ive not yet opened the door but i suspect its probably slightly misshapen too.

Imagine... if only they had completed the development of the iceberg V8, along with those 2 beauties, economical performance in the green oval world may well have been achieved much sooner

i really need to change my underwear now!

I am sure it was only £500 initially, but I think the seller must have increased the price. Either way, judging by the last one that sold I think it may be a little too expensive. But I do kinda like it, it looks like a poor man's G-Wagen.