Viking Winch, Version 2.0 "Teaser"

that's great Soren , what a laugh . That girl has good reaction's ...

It reminds me of one I saw on youtube of a 360 excavator rotating in a quarry lake with someone waterskiing off the bucket

cheers

Steveb

yeah I've seen that one too! Amazing speed he was able to generate with the excavator :o

The funny thing was nobody believed that a winch could be fast enough to make it any fun, but they quickly changed their mind :D He did it in 5th gear, easing on the clutch in idle to avoid stalling the engine, then their fate was in his hands (or feet really) because as soon as he blipped the throttle the tiniest bit, they just shot off the tube! :D

Haha okay :D thought it was some British saying that I haven't heard :)

Well the gearing is the same as the first Viking winch, on its outer layer, a tad bit slower than the wheels, but only by .00 something, not much in it. But the fact that gearing is always the same all through the 60 meters of wire is a huge plus over the old winch. I can't tell you the gearing exactly in numbers though, can't remember but I'm pretty sure the gearing in the Nokken was a little over doubled. Have another clip of some fast winching here:

https://youtu.be/BEKCovHtvXE?t=29m56s