Extra wide wheel arch spats/flares/etc ?

RPR

67419886.BL1rQ4UJ._DSC2595.jpg

Not a face on shot so hard to see, but with the new wheels being about 2" offset, the wheels are now about 4" - 5" outside the body and apparently the State of New York is not prepared to look the other way. Given that I am now a fugitive from the Law in Vermont (for other vehicular reasons), I would like to avoid further issues with Plod.

Someone told me this weekend that "somebody in the UK" - as if I might personally know who that might be - is doing flat extra wide wheel Defender arch spats in up to 6" ? Does this ring a bell ? Can someone point me in the right direction?

cheers,

Good point Bill. I was out on the trail over the weekend up in Vermont - Bay State Rovers Fall Heritage gig - and we did some reasonably challenging stuff on Saturday without any rubbing. Optimally I would like to find a way for these arch extenders to be removeable - although with the amount of mud covering the cab after having had the door tops off, maybe permanent isn't so bad....

Anyway - I like the Padia ones, but not the price. It got me looking though and I found these over here:

Pacer "Flexy Flares"

At GBP 46 for the whole truck vs GBP 177, I think I quite like them....

Good point Bill. I was out on the trail over the weekend up in Vermont - Bay State Rovers Fall Heritage gig - and we did some reasonably challenging stuff on Saturday without any rubbing. Optimally I would like to find a way for these arch extenders to be removeable - although with the amount of mud covering the cab after having had the door tops off, maybe permanent isn't so bad....

Anyway - I like the Padia ones, but not the price. It got me looking though and I found these over here:

Pacer "Flexy Flares"

At GBP 46 for the whole truck vs GBP 177, I think I quite like them....

Hi

Comparing the ads, the Pacer 4.5” are 2x$46 or so against the UK version which is 1x £107 the ones at £177 are 4.5”+2”

So this give you a US price of around $100 for 4 against a UK price of £107 for 4.

Apart from a very slightly different drawing they look the same product?

It seems that most price comparisons US vs UK comes out at $1 per £1, if I recall wasn’t the Rangie Vogue selling at $44K in the US as a opposed to the UK £44K at one time?

If your looking for a more standard looking set then try Innovation 4x4, although I think the Paidia ones would look better on yours. ;)

Looking at the innovation ones

They are fixed in an entirely different way

Anyone know how they are fitted or why different? Only I wouldn't mind loosing the return lip on my arches.