cranked radius arms

orange rover

looking for some cranked front radius arms to set the steering right on my rangie (2" lift) looked at the qt ones, but not sure whether radius arms are the best place for weight savings. any others out there that someone could recommend (i.e. has extensively tested and not broken :D )

regards

orange

I had the QT ones fitted on my last challenge truck for a couple of years without issue.

Dave

I don't think they were slotted, but there was a company offering castor corrected balls :blink: but they were mega bucks.

Screw that! Cut the flange off an scrap swivel ball, bore it out so that it centres over the flange of a complete swivel ball but still retaining the male protrusion that centres it to the axle housing. Drill two extra holes in the flange 180 degrees apart to act as dowell holes . Have the flange case hardened to make it into a reusable drill jig. Get a few Landy owning mates to chip in a few pounds to cover costs, then every one can slot their own balls for the price of a couple of pints.

Bill.