PS line seals.

ajh

Is there an easy to replace o-ring between the PS line and the banjo bolt on the PS pump? I replaced the two bonded washers but there is still leaking at higher pressures from that area but I'm in a situation where taking it off to check is a bit of a problem as I depend on the same vehicle to go pick up the replacement.

In that case I likely need to replace the line? any idea on the part number for the LHD version of that one; my catalog doesn't show that variety of steering pump.

looks like my earlier info was wrong, see page 465 onwards http://www.retroanaconda.com/landrover/parts_books/110/5_axles_suspension_steering_p398-471.pdf

looks as the banjo end is swaged to the hose not screwed on. I can't find a decent photo of it though, your existing hose should/may have a metal band around it, this is has the part number stamped into it.

This one is threaded onto the banjo; I guess I'll have to find some time next week to pull it all apart again and check over every fitting to figure out where the leak is happening.