Disco 200Tdi - thinking about possible sale/swap w.h.y?

chromofoam

http://www.swapz.co.uk/swapz/3364742/Land_Rover_Discovery_200tdi_2_5_Turbo_Diesel_7_seats_/

1992 K-Reg Disco, 168k or thereabouts, metallic green,2.5 turbo diesel.

*THINKING* of selling but not in a huge rush as I can afford to wait for the right thing to come along - PM me with offers if you're interested. You know what they're worth - the full list of stuff replaced is;

alternator, radiator, front shocks (pro comp) and springs and associated parts, water pump, cambelt, pulleys, all associated gaskets, front bushes, track rod ends, all wheel bearings, all brake discs, rear cone seal, regularly changed diff oil gearbox and xfer box oil, well looked after, never off roaded, never towed, 100% original factory spec not fiddled with or modified in any way...around £1200 mark would be ideal. Not in a rush to get rid of it either. Happy to provide detailed photographs of all these replaced items along with receipts.

(deep breath......)

Been my daily driver for something like 4ish years, bought it from a chap over Malvern way. It's got a bit of corrosion/rust showing in the usual places, but it's solid for now. Boot floor was ok last time I checked, rear X member ok, rear arches starting to show signs of needing attention, there is a bit of a bad section between the rear bumper and the rear X member but it's not structural (2 independent opinions confirm this). OH - and the front bumper I resprayed myself and it looked great when I did it but I didn't use acid etch primer D'OH! so i'ts starting to corrode again, HOWEVER this can be sorted easily as the front bumper can be removed on this one in about 15 mins flat. No stereo/radio but I have the working unit that was in here you just need to plug it back in - i never use it, but it works.

One problem has arisen but I'm going to fix it imminently - sometimes on startup, it hesitates/bit lumpy but I think this is just a dirty/duff glow plug so I'm about to test/replace them - either way the fault will be fixed, happy to discuss in more detail or show you if you wanted to have a look. (any tips on what this might be welcome btw)

Insured on a classic policy and it's an UNMOLESTED ORIGINAL example of an early 90's Discovery.

EDIT: So it has got some minor 'mods' but only uprated brake discs, front shocks, bushes and some stickers on the back...everything else is genuine LR parts - oh and I don't use Britpart either unless I can avoid it.....!!

Ask any questions, inspection welcome.

I'm ideally looking for £1k+ if at all possible, or I'll consider a direct swap for something smaller and *sigh* more boring like a Mondeo, Fiesta, Focus, etc.

Like I say, happy to have a conversation and kick about a few figures and I'm an honest transparent guy, plus been on these forums a while and got loads of useful info here so not out to rip anyone off.....anyway, I'll shut up now...let me know what you guys reckon.