OT - Paris Motor Show

Astro_Al

Never been, saw the posters on the Metro this morning - open till 10pm, so I could pop along after work and avoid the hoards (hopefully)...

Has anyone been? Is it worth going to?

Cheers, Al.

Local news this morning said Honda are launching a new CR-V in Paris. I wonder if LR will have the 07 Defender there? Range Rover MYs seem to change in about April, ie. April 06 for the 07 model year.

Chris

• 2 weeks later...

there was a news item this evening full of the "cat'cat's" from the Motor show, although no sign of a landy; apparently sales of real 4x4s are down 4%, although SUVs are improving;

there is, however, everyone'll be pleased to hear, a golf "4x4" imitation :lol: apparently people want to look as though they're driving a 4x4 at golf prices, how bizarre

It seems that the French are at last planning on making their own 4x4s as of next year

Hmm, well, we had 'a bit of trouble' at work this week, but hopefully things will have calmed down enough by next week that I can pop along one evening.

I'm really not interested in soft roaders - just going to boost this years lycra-clad honey quotient. B)

Al.