Friday afternoon

jules

theres

"come round and laugh at Al working" Day on this weekend Jules?

Is it going to be as good as come over and watch jules get moned at by misses for hording enough parts to build four land rovers and justify why the top garden needs paving to store more cars on and lose both arguments out right.

and the most up to date argument of why Jules needs a 7.5t tilt and slide cruw cab recovery truck and how the car trailer is so last season....

So much going on - Jules and Al are about 5 miles apart - and I'm equidistant between them.

I can do both :)

That has cheered me up no end :lol:

:lol::lol:

Just been phoned about a 5t seven seat recovery truck thats £2k N reg I off to have a look tomorrow am

Well I say that I may no be allowed if SWMBO gets wind of it.... :lol:

She is getting a new car why can't I have anew toy

this weekend i mostly be going to see my mum tomorrow, as she's not very well... sunday i'm going to a family party with the outlaws... in a pub in north london... (they're a bit like the sopranos... something about italian blood i think).... so not much landrovering... :(:angry:

My sparc's wanted to do a load of wiring on Sunday so they could switch every thing off and work on the site supply with ease

sod that Hired in a genny to run the site and they will have to do it during the week and I get sunday at home

this weekend i mostly be going to see my mum tomorrow, as she's not very well... sunday i'm going to a family party with the outlaws... in a pub in north london... (they're a bit like the sopranos... something about italian blood i think).... so not much landrovering... :(:angry:

Go easy on the cheak kissing you may wake up next to a horses head :lol:

theres "come round and laugh at Al working" Day on this weekend Jules?

:o Whathefu...!?!

I knew it was 'come round and laugh at Al' day - who said anything about 'working'???

I thought it was an excuse to go to the pub? :ph34r:

I'd better get up at the crack of dawn and get that trench dug so no-one can see me tearing up the car park by mistake.

And someone had better bring biscuits - you can't take the tiddle for free you know... :angry:

Al.

:o Whathefu...!?!

I knew it was 'come round and laugh at Al' day - who said anything about 'working'???

I thought it was an excuse to go to the pub? :ph34r:

I'd better get up at the crack of dawn and get that trench dug so no-one can see me tearing up the car park by mistake.

And someone had better bring biscuits - you can't take the tiddle for free you know... :angry:

Al.

Go down to Travis or Jewson and get some cold tarmac it comes in a 25kg bag then beat it flat over the area you have screwed and they will never know. ;)

same stuff Pikies use it never goes fully hard....

...get some cold tarmac...

I think they will know - the rest of the carpark is covered in white limestone chips... ;)

I'll have to pop down and get some 'electric cable under' tape anyway, cos I forgot to order it... doh. that'll be a nice waste of a morning. :rolleyes:

Al.

I think they will know - the rest of the carpark is covered in white limestone chips... ;)

I'll have to pop down and get some 'electric cable under' tape anyway, cos I forgot to order it... doh. that'll be a nice waste of a morning. :rolleyes:

Al.

Are

I may have some white road paint knocking round the garage :lol::lol: