Anybody seen this landy ?

s2hotdog

Found this on a rib forum

http://rib.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1627...age=1&pp=10

Can somebody make it a clicky please

Cheers

Steve

My pit crew are from Lymington and he is a fisherman from Lymington I will try to print it out and get it to him.

the screen sticker and rear lights are the only features that stand out.

It looks like a boaty truck white eight spoke are so last season..... they not 4x4 nuts its a work horse.. Pikies don't drive LR much so could be nicked for the job must be £15k of rib

Relatively local to the Shires, I'll stick a bit in the next newsletter. They could do with changing the tape on their CCTV then we might've been able to see the reg plate :(

Jon contact SAD's as they are more the forest than shires. They are based in Fawley and the forest

Ex SHB hire vehicle sold by southwest4x4 or one of the same group of companies.

I think

they are the ones with county stripes on H/Tops with the county wording missing as per the pic and same as my own white90

maybe worth a call to them with pics to see if they can put a name to a thieving scums face.

If it come back as

Mike Street Toton then it is still in SHB name as all SHB trucks are in Mike's name and address, so they don't have SHB a previous owner :)

That's a bit naughty! Sold as "one careful owner" then are they?!