RFC Portugal

TOR4x4

Best of luck to Pod and Bushy next week in Portugal , if you dont break any rear shafts can I buy your spares when you get back , Please .

I wondered if you were camping as Bushy is a bugger for snoring , take some bubble wrap and cover him up when he nods off ,

Cheers Jase, don't intend to break anything next week but thought i'd better not tempt fate, i'll put you're name on them. apparently i can hold my own on the snoring front so not to worried there. bubble wrap might make him a bit short of breath and then i'd have to run around, that dosn't sound as much fun

Well in that case do Southdown do snorkels for camp beds ,

On the other hand bad idea , it might amplify the noise .

BTW I did hear somebody louder than Shaun at the interclub challenge , It seemed to be coming from a roof tent on a silver 110 , Bob Seaman I think , A very amusing dawn chourus .and nearly in tune with JJ .

• 2 weeks later...

Hii,

Have heard you´ve won the this year´s Rainforest Challenge in Portugal, I am in Portugal but wasn´t able to go there, bu I´ve been told you deserved the first place by friends in the audience :D Congratulations.

What axles were you running on your tomcat?

Cheers

MAn i'm from Portugal to and i see the unespected :o

You ruled all the RFC with you tomcat

Realy realy great.

see this videos

Hope u enjoy :)

What are u using in the STD rover axles? Maxidrives? ARB? Ascrofth? Man u must tell me your secret :)

1161074482fsn5.jpg

Hope u enjoy

Thanks for all

Miranda