Comment for the day.

Anderzander

Today's comment:

I have a heavy duty track rod and a safarigard 3 link front end - where the drag link runs through a box ....

The combination of which means I can't remove the track rod end without undoing both ends and splashing the wheels.... What a pain. I only wanted to replace the boot.

If the thread was shorter, or the box larger, or the track rod thinner - I could take just the one end out...

Failed an MOT today.

After weeks worth of work the front windscreen washer packed up. Lol.

The chap kindly gave me some time to fix it - but it didn't want to play whilst I was there. Thought it was the nozzle thing as Ive had one of them block internally before - bit it was in the pipework. I blew through it with an airline and all seems well.

Sidelight died on the way too - though he gave me a bulb for that.

Advisory to adjust the handbrake (x-brake - but I think he's not used to the 6 clicks).

So, considering the work done its ok to fail on nonsense and good to have found a decent local tester I can keep going to.

Roll on the free re-test on Monday.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It's rubbish when you are bidding on something on eBay and the seller pulls it to sell it off-line :(

It's worse still when bidding and winning an item on ebay.be that is cash on collection only to find that it is in England :angry::angry::angry: Luckily seller was ok about it and sold it to the next highest bidder who was only €3 behind my winning bid :)

It's worse still when bidding and winning an item on ebay.be that is cash on collection only to find that it is in England :angry::angry::angry: Luckily seller was ok about it and sold it to the next highest bidder who was only €3 behind my winning bid :)

I currently have winch parts in the US which the bloke wouldn't ship international...doh

• 1 year later...

Lol - it has taken a long time !

I bought a 2nd hand concrete sectional garage to be able to work on my 80" - but it was blown down in a storm before I'd got the roof on.... Then problems with the base etc etc

So finally there !

Nothing that merits its own thread - but a bit of happiness I was motivated to share .... Thus the thread revival .