AWDC Driver magazine

Mark90

thats simple i reckon - - I think it went something like - - give me back my pie you fat T*at.. or else... :D

but the photo was taken on the waterfall (sorta) section, where we had to reverse up the slope (damp/wet rocks)

if its the one I am thinking of.

Wasn't I in that mag - -or was it another one, ,where I had a massive picture all to myself, because I was trying my hardest not to fall in the water..

As I don't get it best you scan it....in one of your quiet periods at work :blink: ....and email it me ;)

So I can work out what abuse I was shouting at Nick when it was taken :lol:

As I don't get it best you scan it....in one of your quiet periods at work :blink: ....and email it me ;)

So I can work out what abuse I was shouting at Nick when it was taken :lol:

Les

Why don't you get it?

Cos you HAVEN'T RENEWED YOUR MEMBERSHIP :angry::angry::angry::angry:

Can't play at Slindon til you do it

Carole has your card marked :ph34r:

New's flash.... Tangoman look'in for new winch biatch ;) must bring own pie's :lol::lol:

Old biatch retired from club through loss of voice :lol::lol: oh! and non payment of sub's :o:lol::lol:

Tango, i think simon may be available! with his help you'll soon move up the table :lol: it must be a relief to finally get rid of Les, I no he was a mate and all but........ hang on.......

Pig....what you say'in...... Les has re-join'd.....er! hi mate.... is that the phone ring'in..........

Sorry Tango.....you were so close mate..... hang in there ;):lol::lol: