an "extreme" off road truck

Zed0

that can only be Darryl........ all round top egg B)

Spot on

One of the most knowledgeable and quiet nice guys on the scene.

He was why I gave up Comp Safariing, thought I was quite fast ?

I when out as nav for him, he approiached a corner, when I would have maybe changed down a gear and started to think about braking he changed up, when I thouht about maybe he should be braking now, he changed up again, when I thought we were most liley going to die in a horrible accident he back off, and flicked it sideways, after I swore and opened my eyes amazed we were still alive he changed up again.

Nige

My 100" is extreme-ly dirty at the moment and I have just fixed the extreme oil leak from the T box. The paint job is a bit extreme as well, being extremely cr*p

Mind you the XL was considered prety hard core back in '84. The LMF was an out of the box Paris Dakar motor, back when you had a 1:100,000 scale Michelin map of North Africa with some pen marks on it...

We always used to say "if it looks like 300 bhp it has to have 500........If it looks like 500 it has to have 800! "

That way you don't get blown off buy the guy who looks like 200 and has 400 !

Make it all look under statement, including your mouth! then you don't get made to look a prick........................................................................

Quite so often :)

Lara.