BritPart braided hoses.

Scooby Jim

Do these have good reviews, or do I just get some Goodridge??
I have a 1972 SWB, but the brake lines have been changed, so will have to see if they used Imperial or metric.

Also do they go straight from the standard hard lines into the cylinders, or to the small length of hard pipe from the cylinder to the flexy??

I got a complete braided line for both fronts down the radius and a longer than usual one for the rear so it went down the a frame, rather than risk them getting pulled or caught

£101 to my door, even chose what colour and what joints, also put a join in the front ones so it's easier and cheaper to replace if needed

JeffR had some BritPart braided hoses he bought for his Disco ...... they forgot to make the hole down the centre of the pipe .... I suppose it means your seals won't leak .....

Their brake components have always had a questionable quality reputation, but this quality control has to be the finest example of why to go for respectable brands. What are their QC inspectors actually looking for if their hoses are solid?