thanks and part no for bish

miketomcat

firstly many thanks to all who attended 7s every thing went very smothly special thanks to joe(shires event man) and all the marsals new and old. :)

on a personal note i would like to add my thanks to lewis landrovers of neath and swansea vale 4x4 who both were very very helpful in helping me sort a broken halfshaft and a blown clutch slave cylinder hats off to both companys. B)

finaly for bish part no FTC3186 short 10 spline rear halfshaft and FTC3187 long 10 spline rear halfshaft fitted to discos from chassis no JA032851 to MA118844 hope this helps ;)

mike

firstly many thanks to all who attended 7s every thing went very smothly special thanks to joe(shires event man) and all the marsals new and old. :)

on a personal note i would like to add my thanks to lewis landrovers of neath and swansea vale 4x4 who both were very very helpful in helping me sort a broken halfshaft and a blown clutch slave cylinder hats off to both companys. B)

finaly for bish part no FTC3186 short 10 spline rear halfshaft and FTC3187 long 10 spline rear halfshaft fitted to discos from chassis no JA032851 to MA118844 hope this helps ;)

mike

Must be a thing with rebodied disco's blew the slave cylinder on the D-Lander on the way back from Stockton after colleting it from shaun

Cheers Mike!

Glad to hear you got it sorted.

Wold you care to let on how much the shaft cost you.....? PM if you're shy! :lol: B)

rest of trip was good not many lanes though maybe more next time

the short rear i got was a new one was quoted £120+vat but got it for £90+vat which is why i gave you chassis no's prehaps you can find a second hand set at a better price

mike