Hello

NL_Lexxie

Hello All,

Just want to say hi.

I am from the Netherlands and have an ex mod series 3 109 RHD. It was fitted with a 2 1/4L petrol but now running a 2.5L petrol Defender engine.

Have done a lot of work on the Landy but still have a wishlist of work that still needs to be carried out.

I must say I am impressed by the amount and quality of the technical subjects on this forum and will most likely use this as a guidance for my next projects.

Cheers

Alex

post-78733-0-95039700-1378724293_thumb.jpg

(picture is made before the repaint was fully done)

Thank you all for the welcomes.

@FZ

You are right no hill climbing over here (to my knowledge) and not much off-roading either, there are some locations but these are very small.

Mostly I go to the south of Belgium to off-road in the woods over there, there are a lot of trails used to transport foresting equipment in and wood out. You are aloud to drive on them but can be chalenging, after a bit of rain these trails are completly destroyed by the tractors used to transport the chopped trees out, leaving deep trenches where the trail was.