AirBagMan

unclebill

Just reading up geoff's air bag piece from the tech archive, anyone got a telephone number or address for UK importers of AirBagMan bladders, no luck on the internet.

Cheers bill

They are in southern Ireland, very efficient and easy to deal with but I can't remember their name or contact details. E-mail airbagman and they'll put you on to them straight away.

Cheers

Steve

Just reading up geoff's air bag piece from the tech archive, anyone got a telephone number or address for UK importers of AirBagMan bladders, no luck on the internet.

Cheers bill

DriveRite in Ireland are their European distributors - that's where I got mine from. I emailed AirBagMan for a quote and they emailed me to tell me this and got DriveRite to give me a call - I didn't manage to find it on their site either.

DriveRite in Ireland are their European distributors - that's where I got mine from. I emailed AirBagMan for a quote and they emailed me to tell me this and got DriveRite to give me a call - I didn't manage to find it on their site either.

Cheers for the info, better than the yellow pages.

Cheers Bill