MS Fuel and Spark Switching for LPG

csimoes

just tried ground it and still the same result... nothing happens.

i'm starting to be disapointed. one of the advantages of having this system was to change fuel and spark tables on the fly.

if i have to walk around with a laptop every time i want to use the RR it's a bit of a F****** job.....

anyone knows if Nige has been around?

if someone "talks" to him could you tell him to come by this topic. thanks :)

Your being a Nige one it should be +12v on the pin to switch, you should see the NOS/TABLES input indicator in MegaTune change colour, I don't know what TunerStudio has to indicate this (if anything).

Nige's have a signal conditioning circuit on the input, frankly anyone wiring direct to the pin of the CPU is asking for trouble - and I do know that some "professional" builders out there do this (and other nasties).

Bowie - the standard V3 boards are protected, but only on the standard circuits, extra inputs are wired by the ECU builder and may or may not be done nicely.

Fridge i'm complet ignorant about electronics.

this is a pic of my board (posted in another topic)

post-67650-0-39602400-1384185379_thumb.jpg

can you tell what was done?

when you say connect directly to the ecu pin, what i'm doing is connecting the 12v signal that cames from LPG to the spr1 on the realy board. isn't this the correct way?

Your being a Nige one it should be +12v on the pin to switch, you should see the NOS/TABLES input indicator in MegaTune change colour, I don't know what TunerStudio has to indicate this (if anything).

As FF has said +12 to switch tables as below......

Switchtable_zpsec703348.jpg

Also in TS the NOS/TABLES input indicator is colored RED when there is +12v to switch table and clear when not powered.

in the case of that option being RED then the saprk advange gauge will show the correct advance?

The spark advance gauge (in MegaTune) shows the advance plus the TRIM angle, so it will always look wrong, you can correct this by changing the gauge configuration in megatune, I don't know about tunerstudio.

The 1st img is the Petrol TS dash. You can see NOS/Tables off and it's NOT coloured red. Also the spark advance reads 10.1 at idle.

Petrol_zpsf5530598.jpg

The 2nd img is the LPG TS dash. You can see NOS/Tables ON and coloured RED and the Spark Advance is reading 12,9 at idle because of the different spark curve for LPG.

LPG_zps3484977c.jpg

good Morning

well first thing

- the green light i saw with FAN, was FAN/injection, so that is normal :), FAN/OUTPUT4 never came on

- NOS/TAble never came RED on any situation

even disconnected the signal wire from the LPG with the car running and all was quiet. no changes.

- if it is something setup wrong in TS or MS, witch i don't think so, heres my .msq. if you could look at it and see if theres something wrong please let me know. i'm only spark switching. (allready did spark and fuel table switching at the same time and the result is the same)

2013-11-14_09.36.59.msq