A bit of Monster fabrication from the states

Nah Bill, ya don't need lockers when ya got cubics baby! yeah! :P

Yeah Soren, but the Monster truck on the video, from one of the top teams,with all those cubes, made lots of lovely cubic noise, but not a lot of cubic progress in the rocks down Moab way, due to no lockers. But then again, these are really circus stadium type entertainment vehicles, where manouverability is probably more important than low speed crawling ability and ultimate traction.

Still basically a posing truck though, no good in mud, no good on rocks, but can jump high as you yell 'hell yeah!'

Good fun I suppose, but not my cuppa tea :)

Mine either, but for something that ugly, it flies pretty well!

Here's another video that shows what these things are used for. I can't imagine how low brow the audience are, but their cheering the crashes more than the successes gives a good indication. ANyway, it's still pretty impressive what abuse the vehicles seem to stand up to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwjGo3kQgMw&feature=player_embedded