101 hub bearings.

greenmeanie

EJParrott is correct that I am looking for SKF/TIMKEN numbers or a set of dimensions to visit a bearing supplier with. They shouldn't be anything special and I doubt I'll be paying 60 odd quid for one either. I could strip the hub and measure but than I'll have a truck parked minus a wheel for a few days while I chase down the part and that doesn't go down well with the locals here.

From the 101 club forum (will be in trouble for passing secret info to non members! ;) )
(sizes are OD, ID, width)
Oil seal: 100 x 80 x 10 mm double-lip
Inner bearing: 95 x 60 x 24 mm JLM508748 + JLM508710
Outer bearing: 82 x 50 x 21.5 mm JLM104948 + JLM104910

You need a 60mm spanner for the hub nuts.They are bog standard bearings.

Sean,

Thank you very much. This is exactly what I was looking for.

If it helps, I used to be a club member but like a lot of the foreign owners I let it slip. Too much whining from certain quarters kind of ruined it which is a shame because I know most owners are good people. The secret info thing is a bit lame and projects a poor image to prospective members but that's just my opinion.

As a foreign ex member I find the 101 Club not a club that provides a lot of inspiration with respect to its management and to members, in particular foreign members. If you don't want foreign members which they don't except for the subscriptions it brings then don't tout for them. Having left them I have never felt the need to rejoin.

Garry