£80k worth of Land Rover parts stock for sale in Bath

Ryan

I have no link to this company - I received the information due to my role at Shire Land Rover Club and thought it may be of interest to others on here. I thought about posting in the "for sale" section but thought it would more visible here - apologies if I shouldn't have done this.

We have received the following from Minerva Bath (edited by me):

We recently purchased Dunsford land rover in Bath, part of that purchase was £80K of assorted land rover parts which we wish to sell...

...We intend to open our doors for purchase of any required land rover parts on:

Saturday 9th November 10am to 4pm
Sunday 10th November 11am to 3pm

Our address is below, we are able to take cash, credit or debit card on the day, if you do get any feedback on attendance that would be useful
Parts list attached.

Regards

James

James S Currant
Joint Managing Director

Minerva Bath Limited, 36 Box Road, Bathford, Bath, BA1 7QH
www.minervabath.co.uk
Landline: 01225 850030 Fax: 01225 850039

I've hosted the parts list on my public Drop Box folder here - https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/64182866/Dunsford%20Sale.pdf - unfortunately it was scanned upside down and I cannot permanently rotate it so you may have to print it off if your viewing software cannot rotate (it's about 30 pages long and 15MB). I'll remove the file after the sale.