James Retroanaconda and Ross Landroversforever

SPendrey - Scott and Paul

Mo Murphy and Neil V8 Freak

Dan Dirty Diesel and the lovely Charlotte

Chris GBMUD and Jenny

Ashley and Jenny 'Dalai Lama'

James JST and Tim TJ101

Mark and Sam 'Mark'

Special Bike James and (hell, I have forgotten her name again, was it Gemma?)

Steve200Tdi

Ian 'Sticky' and Hazel

Mike4444244 and Pete Attride (Saturday only), Anderzander and Cookie64 would like to come. Also hoping to go are tommi, disco_al, SimonR and Chelsea Tractor John

It is my understanding that Ian and Hazel have booked the last remaining double room so it is singles all the way from here.

Shaping up nicely, I am going to enjoy my quiet dirty weekend with the wife... :)

Chris

• 2 weeks later...

Just getting back up to speed !!

Thanks Chris,,

Believe James has also booked us in the same hotel as you :D

Great list of attendee's,,, looking forward to caching up with them all again , Just needs Si and Jon to get their act together

John 'Early90' has had to cancel his hotel room so there may be a double available that weekend.

Ashley, Glad to hear it!

Dicky, there may be a campsite but the hotel is quite affordable - especially for a single room. Alternatively, there must be a police station, just get locked up for the night as D+D; you get free tea, coffee and breakfast too! ...or tell Jon to get his priorities in order!

Chris

There is a good campsite alongside the river in town, run by the council. Easy walk into town for pubs/food (as is the case from the Brynafon funnily enough!). There was also a campsite at the red kite feeding centre at Gigrin farm, 1/4 mile behind the hotel, last time I was there. Not sure what the opening dates for either are though considering it's January.

Edit: Just looked up the Wyeside camping one, they don't open to March. So perhaps scratch that idea - who wants to camp in January anyway!?

Guess what

Just happen to have a room booked at exactly the same hotel on exactly the same dates.

Not too sure who will be with me yet but looking forward to meeting faces both old and new. :i-m_so_happy:

:) Looking forward to meeting you!

Chris

Just thinking that if I was out for an evening drive on Saturday I could probably call in the hotel to say hello. If it meant I had to sleep in the 110 round the corner then that would be better than driving home drunk! Be good to catch up with some old chums and put a few more names to faces. Whether I can wrangle a day of laning will depend on the feeding regime of the sheep back home but since it is less than an hour to the hotel would be daft not to call by. Hope to see you guys there

Mark