Greenlane trip, invitation to all.

GBMUD

Is anyone looking for a room for the Friday/Saturday night? I've got half of a twin room going spare, as well as a seat in the car if necessary.

James,

Would of taken you up on it, but missus is now away that weekend, which means I have the dogs and cats to look after!

Chris

well 10 hours in the horizontal rain later and a new dash loom, a new battery a new set of injector seals and a full service just culminated with finding the sump plug washer on the floor ? however I shouted at it and everything is now behaving again?

see you all on Saturday in the car park at 9? what cb channel are you using?

Mike

Chris, are you planning to be in the Hotel bar on Friday night? We're being cheap and kipping in Jons van at a campsite which is apparently just down the road (and most importantly has leccy for a heater!) so we'll try to catch up with you guys wherever you are.

I've got an annoying clutch squeak and the windscreen washer pump has packed up but fingers crossed that's all and we're good to go!

Richard

Looking forward to this!

Just got to clear the van of carp from having down a few repairs (who would have thought a VW would be as problamatic as a Land Rover) and load up the heater and a few bits and ready for the off.

See you in the Bar on Friday night then!

Jon

Thanks Chris for (not) organising this, I thoroughly enjoyed the weekend with a great bunch of people. Extra kudos to James for leading our group... thanks James!

Sorry we didn't say goodbye, we'd already settled into the cafe prior to our journey home when James came back - so goodbye for now Simon, James, Mark, Sam & one other who's name I can't remember :blush: