35 x 12.50's on a RRC

jules

If I can get the diffs set right the RR will be the tomcats tow truck also using it for Rally support for a mate the Tomcat will be a Racer I have scraped any ideas of going back into challenging

Do you really want 35's on a tow vehicle

35's drastically reduce braking power IMHO and thats the last thing you want on a tow vehicle.

Do you really want 35's on a tow vehicle

35's drastically reduce braking power IMHO and thats the last thing you want on a tow vehicle.

Point noted I forgot that :unsure:

I don't own a car that has standard brakes all of them are uprated... :D

And I lernt a long time ago :lol: have you ever towed a car trailer with a freelander all of a sudden the brakes are very very good....

I keep my trailers well serviced ;) and I should have a lorry as well by next season

What about Bowy's RRC, that's got big tyres on, 35" IIRC, dunno what he had to do to get them fitted but it has a fair old lift I think, maybe 4".

Got 33's under it, Didn't have to do any cutting to the guards with about 4 to 5 inch spring lift. Would go for 2 to 3 inch springs and 2 inch body next time ;) Want to fit rims with an extra inch offset in the near future so have to fit of devon arches I've got lying around only problem is I don't have the time yet to tear up the perfectly good rear doors and tidy them up afterwards. Any tips? hints?

Cheers bowy

pics of the 33's are on my site: Serious Yellow Landrovers

Got 33's under it, Didn't have to do any cutting to the guards with about 4 to 5 inch spring lift. Would go for 2 to 3 inch springs and 2 inch body next time ;) Want to fit rims with an extra inch offset in the near future so have to fit of devon arches I've got lying around only problem is I don't have the time yet to tear up the perfectly good rear doors and tidy them up afterwards. Any tips? hints?

Cheers bowy

pics of the 33's are on my site: Serious Yellow Landrovers

I'm taking the truck up to a freind place that is good with bodywork and is son is a dab hand with paint work.