Which Moderator is the Jealous sad t**t then ???????

bathtub

was going to ask months back but been to busy writing cheques for parts on the bathtub but whos got the sense of humour about my Avatar or what ever its called.

I suppose its the same sad ba***rd that deleats the posts i do that they dont like even if they arnt rude :P

Not pi**ed of just interested in why when you dont let swearing on the forum a moderator thinks its ok to put what is blatently a swear word for all to see instead of at least a clever sarcastic comment or a least some good abuse about something relevant you sad sad lonely probably fat , bald ,skint , homeless , diesel driving 90 Scorpion equiped ,limp dicked flange of a rats turd.

Oh yer ya MUM :D:P

I put that there several months ago. A few people have commented on how funny it is. Foul language is usually edited in this way, so nothing new in what it is. I have on several occasions changed this sort of thing in your posts, in fact a lot more than any other forum user - hence why it is there, and meant as a joke, which you clearly fail to recognise it as such. Seems more fitting right about now.

A lot of forum members have tit;es changed as a joke, and in some way it's almost a 'right' for us to do it, and is always light-hearted in nature.

Yours is the first complaint I can ever remember.

After reading your insults I'm sure I can think of something more suitable.

Perhaps you could exercise some manners and just ask for it to be removed.

Les.

I put that there several months ago. A few people have commented on how funny it is. Foul language is usually edited in this way, so nothing new in what it is. I have on several occasions changed this sort of thing in your posts, in fact a lot more than any other forum user - hence why it is there, and meant as a joke, which you clearly fail to recognise it as such. Perhaps after reading your post I should change it to IQ 1?

Seems more fitting right about now.

Les.

Put what you like i find it amusing just thought maybe its funny for a time though but what ever .

Why not change it for another swear word more relevant like ;>>>>>>

Open for debate please

Comment but the rules are you must have a reason.

Like Fat B****d ...... for the obvious reason. etc

you sad sad lonely probably fat , bald ,skint , homeless , diesel driving 90 Scorpion equiped ,limp dicked flange of a rats turd.

Ay'up...don't bring me into it. And it's not limp, it's just got a soft six inches in the middle! :P

Timpo.

its so unfair that others get a silly name on their avatar & the rest of us dont... :P

Andy,, think you will find,, now you have over 500 posts.you can change it yourself, in your control panel

opps, sorry for the hijack Pete

Andy,, think you will find,, now you have over 500 posts.you can change it yourself, in your control panel

opps, sorry for the hijack Pete

I actually preferred the setup on the old LRE site where only mods and admins could change titles - made it a bit more specially and made sure none of us could do anything about it :D

Love you Bathtub............

You pick them and drop them..........

Pick them up and drop them.......

Pick them and drop them..........

Then kick them around about abit............

And you just sit there chuckling.........

Your an evil B*stard :lol::lol:

Go find some other toys to play with :P

Jim :)