Are People Saying Here Or Going Back To Other Lra

02GF74

:huh:

Sorry if this has been raised before but are peolpe staying in here or returning to the other LRA that was the old LRE?

Makes no odds to me as long as all the regular posters are in one place; old LRE(2nd LRA) has advantage of having the old LRE post plus as I undersatnd is now independent of LRE magazine people (or have I got that wrong?)

Sorry if this has been raised before but are peolpe staying in here or returning to the other LRA that was the old LRE?

Makes no odds to me as long as all the regular posters are in one place; old LRE(2nd LRA) has advantage of having the old LRE post plus as I undersatnd is now independent of LRE magazine people (or have I got that wrong?)

i am staying here

i am staying here

i thought u were goin to Oz :lol::lol:

Staying here :D , but drop in on the other forum to keep up with whats going on there.

I'm following both for now but it is a bit of a pain keeping track of two places..............

Sure to miss something................. that won't do

:D:D:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Ditto,

Moved here, nice atmos,

need to support all the work done by the guys on our behalf when LRE "Closed" and

everyone who matters seems to be here too.

Nige

This seems like a nice friendly place so here's where I'll be laying my hat for the foreseeable. B)

Who knows what is going on?

It may be best to wait a while as the mods resolve things...

There are some different Mods on the other site: would Exmoor Beast, David Lovejoy, MOG and Les Henson etc care to comment of the current state of affairs????

The current position is just plain daft.......!!!!!!!

I'm staying here, if I need a delve into the tech archive I'll look at the other site but it's gotten way too full of duplicate questions and answers, maybe here the mods can take a leaf from Pirate and be a bit more forceful in deleting things that have already been answered.

Plus it's easier on the eyes :wacko:

Staying here for now, looking in on the other occasionally, suspect that a couple of weeks could see a world of difference & figure that its too early to make a firm decision either ways. Early days yet, but this forum has a fresh look & a very agreeable cast of loonies :D:D:D

Cheers, Steve.