Are People Saying Here Or Going Back To Other Lra

02GF74

oh I hate to play the devils advocate but the old expression "divide and conquer" is being sung in my head by the fat lady. Both have good points to appreciate.....can't they merge and keep the best of both worlds???? Or do I have to take my ball and go home...? hahahhahahaha

cheers,Bill

had a look at the other one again and now i'm not sure, like the smaller community feeling here but i get the feeling that the other will be better technically (i mean for forum features not just the archives and technical advice) all a bit confusing anyway but i'm sure time will tell, bit irrevelant as difflock is the best forum anyway (oops, i shouldn't have said that :unsure: )

so how many land rover forums are there anyway? someone must have a link page to them all.

Probably will probably won't............er .........that is, stay here or elsewhere...

do we have to choose.... why can't we dip into both....... politics has ruined our country, does it have to spoil our interest in Land Rovers too??????