15" Damper mount options

Lewis

Are there any off the shelf damper mounts for 15" travel dampers that are worth buying?

I'm interested in both front and rear.

On the front I'll be running the damper external to the spring, I've seen these ones available from qt, which pick up on the steering box fixings but I'm not a massive fan, they just don't look like they have enough bracing

A3050%20698%20x%20300%5B2%5D.jpg

(Top left, I can't find a pic fitted)

Is there anything else commercially available?

For the rear again qt offer a mount, but it's a chassis crossmember, and I don't fancy it much - it'll be in the way in the future

Hi%20Flex%20Kit%20698%20x%20300%5B4%5D.j

(Centre, again I can't find a pic fitted)

There is also the Scorpion Racing mounts

IMGP1383.jpg

There used to be some available from max traction, but I had some once and they bent

Image429.jpg

COR4 do them too but I find the price objectionable

COR4%20Rear%2090%20110%20Shock%20Mounts_

So are any of these commercial offerings worth owning? Of them all I dislike the Scorpion ones the least.

I'm not adverse to making my own, in fact I fully expect to have to, but I thought it was work asking the panel about the options before I cut steel

If I make my own it'll be a blatant copy of these which dirtydiesel made, but I'll make them bolt on

IMGP0964.jpg

IMGP0977.jpg

And if I make rears it'll be along the lines of these by Hybrid_from_hell

RearSuspension067Medium.jpg

But presumably I would need them taller as those do not look like 15" travel dampers

I've also seen these that SimonR built, which are nice, but I'm not up on my tube bending so they're outside my comfort zone

X-Tend on table.jpg

X-Tend Fitted 3.jpg

So have I missed anything that available to buy? Can anyone recommend one over another?

Thanks

Now to answer some replies from my original thread which disappeared

Soren, are you crazy! That D44 kit is a lot more than twice what I paid for my 90. Besides which the rear mounts look like yet another take on Gwyn Lewis's original (and I already have a set of those in stock)

Will, I've never got chance to look at those aftermarket lower mounts in the flesh but they look weak in photos - there doesn't look to be any bracing. The ones I've made pick up on the front radius arm bolt and the two spring cup fixings, we'll see how they fare

I would prefer to mount the damper behind the axle to give it a bit of protection but I just don't think there's enough room - the caliper gets in the way at full lock

Moose, there is just enough clearance to fit 15" travel dampers under the bonnet - I've done it before. I think I'll use all of the stroke of the damper, and I don't think the chassis or spring will be in the way, what makes you think they would be?

I should have stated in my first post that I already have the dampers so they are what I will be using, and also that they are an eyelet fixing both ends