1987 LR90 injection pump HELP

Hi, i'm new here. I have a Lucas CAV DPS injector pump that I replaced the O rings on the throttle shaft but now I cant get it to start. Fully primed, have fuel at the injector but not at pressure. I am looking for a tech rebuild sheet that shows complete parts and function diagrams. this pump has three levers in the cap. I need to make sure I put it together properly.

Please help

1987 defender 90, UK

2.5 N/A Diesel

you've probably already done it, but have you bled the pump thoroughly? They don't bleed as easily as some, you have to be quite thorough in purging the pump and pipes, and even then you might have to crank it over for quite a long while before it will fire up.

And one more really silly check just in case, I got caught out myself with this the other day - just a check that the correct wire is connected to the solenoid - I managed to get the oil pressure wire connected instead, so I got a click when the ignition was switched on, but it cut when the starter was engaged

I cant find any technical docs for the DPS, but if you want I can take a photo of a pump for you so you can do a visual check - I have an old pump I can take the lid off if you need to check the inside as well.