Wiring loom help required please

Can anyone help me with this, I'm putting my 90 back together after changing the bulkhead and I've made a bit of a schoolboy error; when I stripped the loom I methodically marked all the plugs except one

87C48CF8-A864-4B73-B64B-7BE3CFF5DCF1_zps

This two pin comes from either the transmission or the chassis I think, the wiring colours are white/grey and green/black, there is also a single terminal white/purple with it

E9E48E3F-4E98-4E45-BF43-E7E5F369E3FE_zps

Does anyone know where I need to plug them in or what they do?

There is also this six way connector on the engine bay side of the dash loom which only has two terminals used, I'm fairly sure that there were no other terminals plugged into this connector when I started to strip the car but now I have the spare wires above I'm starting to doubt myself

B8635C87-C941-4F72-AEFC-30646C4CA8CB_zps

Any assistance great fully received :)

Thanks guys, this is really helpful

I've not got a diagram no Ralph

I'll look again tomorrow but presumably I have something else plugged in incorrectly or I have misplaced a plug as at present there is no mating plug for this tank loom

Thanks Ralph, that's a great help :)

I'm pottering about in the garage today so I've had another look at this problem, and now I'm not convinced there is a problem

There appears to be an overlay loom with the same connectors and wire colours which I had marked up prior to stripping and now is plugged back in as it should be. I'll have to whip the drivers seat base out and check which of these seemingly duplicate looms is actually in use

wonder if a 2nd chassis harness has been fitted by a previous owner to cure a wiring fault in the past, once you've identified which is the 'in use' & 'not used' looms, I'd take the not used one off the vehicle. will save confusion in the future.