300tdi exhaust

Hi guys, due to being on call I thought I'd tackle a nice easy job...fitting the exhaust. I have a 200 tdi and was going to fit the late 300 tdi centre and rear pipe, altering the down pipe to suit so the rest of the system was standard 90 300 items.

As always it's never straight forward. I had purchased the chassis mount, mid cross member and rear mount for the 300tdi system from YRM. The reason for the 300 system is due to the rear mounted td5 tank. With the centre and rear fitted the centre silencer is almost touching the a-frame arm brackets and the rear pipe is only 5mm from the arm itself. Is this normal? At the gearbox end of the silencer there is no way the front pipe is going to clear the gearbox mount. It's an allmakes system, not a britpart...surely the tolerances aren't that far out....lol

Now I do have a 200 front and centre section and this fits with no fouling or clearance issues, I did cut it short at the rear small box so as not to foul the tank when mocking it up. Is there much difference between a td5 and a 300 system? I know the mid crossmember bracket is to the rear rather than slung under neath

My chassis is a Marsland galv item and it has the td5 style welded a-frame brackets, I assume it's more "td5" than 200 chassis, it just has the gearbox/engine and side tank mounts fitted to suit.

My aim was to make it as standard-ish as possible but it looks like that theory is out the window, anyone else had these problems?