You know you're a dyed in the wool Land Rover driver when...

You borrow an RRC Auto for temporary transport, your 6 year old immediately christens it 'The Rattle Bus' and neither she nor her little sister will go in any other vehicle...

Your 2 year old knows the difference between a 110 and a 90; and waves to other Land Rover drivers

On long winter family journeys in the 110 you don't suffer the repeated "are we there yet" question as hypothermia has got the little buggers.

You find yourself becoming rather proud of the moss that grows and thrives on the window channels.

When ordering spares you are asked "what year is the vehicle" and your reply is "what bit of it are you referring to?"

The vehicle has enough of your blood and tissue in/on it so that legally it is classed as a relative...

You have the local chiropractor on speed dial No. 1

Your right elbow is used to being either frozen solid or baked.

At the end of a journey you are ecstatic that nothing has fallen off.

You buy windscreen demister pads in bulk

Oil leaks are a sign that everything is running normally

You become very adept at gauging the correct speed without reference to the wobbly wobbly speedo needle.

A hammer is your most frequently used tool.

You have the posture of the Hunchback of Notre Dame

You can weld rust

Snow holds no fear for you

The sticker on your rear crossmember reads "If you can read this, You are my crumple zone"

You are on first name terms with the local A&E staff

Mechanics put seat covers on to protect their overalls...

A super tanker has a smaller turning circle

Sales assistants in Halfords have apoplectic fits when you walk in thro the door

You carry more spares in the vehicle than the local motor factors have on their shelves

You have a permanent squint from too many long journeys in the dark

Your left leg has the musculature of a power lifter

You know more about wearing multiple layers of clothing to keep the cold out than an average Arctic/Antarctic explorer

Top of you wish list for clothing is a dry suit

You never use the phrase Fuel Economy in a sentence

Your wife/partner calls the land rover your mistress

You can't watch Dr Who cos there's a big blue box ..........

When shopping for a new dishwasher, you know a cylinder head will fit in it without having to measure it

You have deep philosophical conversations with a raiko bushes and swivel hubs

There is ALWAYS muck under you finger nails

You think a 265/70 tyre is low profile

On long winter family journeys in the 110 you don't suffer the repeated "are we there yet" question as hypothermia has got the little buggers.

You find yourself becoming rather proud of the moss that grows and thrives on the window channels.

When ordering spares you are asked "what year is the vehicle" and your reply is "what bit of it are you referring to?"

The vehicle has enough of your blood and tissue in/on it so that legally it is classed as a relative...

You have the local chiropractor on speed dial No. 1

Your right elbow is used to being either frozen solid or baked.

At the end of a journey you are ecstatic that nothing has fallen off.

You buy windscreen demister pads in bulk

Oil leaks are a sign that everything is running normally

You become very adept at gauging the correct speed without reference to the wobbly wobbly speedo needle.

A hammer is your most frequently used tool.

You have the posture of the Hunchback of Notre Dame

You can weld rust

Snow holds no fear for you

The sticker on your rear crossmember reads "If you can read this, You are my crumple zone"

You are on first name terms with the local A&E staff

Mechanics put seat covers on to protect their overalls...

A super tanker has a smaller turning circle

Sales assistants in Halfords have apoplectic fits when you walk in thro the door

You carry more spares in the vehicle than the local motor factors have on their shelves

You have a permanent squint from too many long journeys in the dark

Your left leg has the musculature of a power lifter

You know more about wearing multiple layers of clothing to keep the cold out than an average Arctic/Antarctic explorer

Top of you wish list for clothing is a dry suit

You never use the phrase Fuel Economy in a sentence

Your wife/partner calls the land rover your mistress

You can't watch Dr Who cos there's a big blue box ..........

When shopping for a new dishwasher, you know a cylinder head will fit in it without having to measure it

You have deep philosophical conversations with a raiko bushes and swivel hubs

There is ALWAYS muck under you finger nails

You think a 265/70 tyre is low profile

Jeff, As usual mate outstanding

John

Where's the like button?

My main struggle is going from the work 110 puma to my 109 200tdi! Just similar enough to throw my brain off

Try scooting round in the wives 1981 mini for a couple of weeks, then get into the 110 - believe me the following phrases are scarily accurate:

adrenaline is brown and smelly

smell it madam? I was sitting in it

I first met Jeff in 2000 - our first born children both went to the same nursery. Jeff's 200Tdi 110 in bright blue and yellow, with gold wheels gave the clue away that he might be into Land Rovers. For 14 years I have either witnessed or listened to his experiences in the world of the green oval... You guys have barely scratched the surface