Wanted Challenge spec LR

MogLite

Its not full challenge spec by any stretch of the imagination but I'd love to bring mine round one evening this week (can't do sat or sun) to compare and contrast. Can easy pop up after work (which is usually till late).

am i missing something blindingly obvious here? but cant u just use the ibex?

The clue is in the title - LR :lol:

The Ibex isn't completely typical with a centre winch and space frame. I'm gonna do the calcs for it, as I know how it drives, and it would be nice to know if MogLite's limits are better/worse.

I might even do the p38a to compare it against the factory specs as a benchmark.

Trev - its quite a bit of work to set up, leveling the weigh pads, and the ramp, and then having to jack up each corner of the truck to get the pad underneath, and then get them out again. Too much to do on a dark wet winters evening after work :(

Shame. The other option, though less accurate, is stick two ramps on a weigh bridge and drive onto them, leaving the other axle off the bridge. That gives you an axle weigth when inclined.

Be v inerrested in the results though whatever vehicles you use in the end. Good luck.